|Pets needs extra special care in winters|
Here are a couple of suggestions which will help keep your pets safe during winters:
- Keep your pets inside the house as much as you can. Even if your pet needs to go out, go along with them so that you can bring them back in after a while.
- Don't leave your pet out for too long. Frost bite can be harmful for your pet.
- Give them warm food and water.
- Make sure that your pet's bedding is also slightly warm and not too cold for them.
- Don't bathe your pet a lot during winter. Minimize the baths, keeping them mostly for when your pet seems dirty or smells.
- Exercise your pet during the winter as this will help keep them warm.
- Feed your pet a few extra calories if it stays outside more as this will help keep the body temperature balanced.
- If your pets has been outside in the snow, make sure that you wipe your pet's feet with a damp towel when it comes in the house.
- Take your pets for a winter check up to the vet.
So there you have it... A few suggestions that will help you take better care of your pet in winter!
Image credits: hdanimalswallpapers.com